Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of our most Frequently asked questions that may help you to know Techkriti in a better way.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for here please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Who is Techkriti Solutions?
Techkriti Solution is comprised of a group of talented individuals with proven skills in the various specialties related to website design and marketing. We are action oriented and acutely focused on ensuring our clients to get the results they desire.
We believe that the internet provides enormous opportunities for both big and small companies to sell their products and services.Our mission is to help and facilitate their online success.
- What is your current focus/expertise?
- We keep our focus in multiple domain like, SEO, Designing, Online Marketing.
- When was Techkriti Solution founded?
- Techkriti Solution started as a website designing company in year 2009 with a team of 4 member that catered primarily to web development projects and later we started work in seo and smo projects with time.
- How long does it take to design and build a website?
- The time it takes to produce a website depends on the size and complexity of your site. A basic website typically takes around 4 weeks from beginning to end.
- What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
- A content management system(CMS) is a system used to manage the content of a website.It allows publishing, editing, modifying, organizing, deleting, and maintaining content from a central interface.You can read more about CMS here.
- Will my website work on mobile devices?
- Yes. All the websites we design do good on all devices. Depending on your requirements we can design and develop your site using responsive design so that the site is optimised for mobile devices.
- How can you optimize a website having 2 lakh pages?
Following are the special additional SEO stuffs that we have to implement for dynamic website:
1)Generation of dynamic title & description
2)Dynamic XML sitemap generation
3)Good internal link structure